Experience a significant transformation with the Testomax Bioidentical Cream - a scientifically validated remedy for low testosterone. We don't promise miracles, but we offer a proven method to elevate your testosterone levels, keep them balanced, and promote overall health.
The TRT Cream may provide a plethora of benefits :
- Increases muscle mass for a stronger and fitter physique.
- Improves libido and sexual desire, adding a spark to your romantic life.
- Reduces visceral and subcutaneous fat, promoting a leaner body.
- Reduces cholesterol levels, supporting heart health.
- Strengthens bone density, providing a sturdy skeletal structure.
- Improves skin tone and boosts collagen production for a youthful appearance.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- Protects against cardiovascular diseases, providing a shield for your heart.
- Helps manage hypertension, keeping your blood pressure levels under control.
- Improves cognition and memory, aiding your mental sharpness.
- Reduces insulin resistance, promoting a healthier metabolism.
Apply the cream. To apply the testosterone cream, the skin must be clean and dry, and you should choose either the shoulders, forearms, or the abdominal area (stomach) unless your doctor gives you other instructions. However, in general, the designated areas are parts of the body that are usually covered so that children, women, and pets cannot come into contact with the cream.
Where to apply?
Generally, testosterone cream is applied to areas of the skin that are relatively thin and where the cream can be easily absorbed. Common places for application usually include:
- The inner wrists or forearms.
- The abdomen (avoiding the waist area).
- The upper arms and shoulders (the "deltoid" area).
- Behind the knees or the inner thighs.
It is essential to follow the doctor's or healthcare provider's instructions regarding where and how to apply the cream. Avoid applying the cream to areas of the skin that are irritated, sensitive, or have cuts. After applying the cream, it is common to be advised to wash your hands thoroughly and avoid skin-to-skin contact with other people, especially children and women, for a period of time to prevent the transfer of the medication.